The Advantages of Steel Barn Buildings
Anyone who runs an agricultural operation is on the lookout for opportunities to increase efficiency and reduce costs. What if a steel farm building could save you money and in turn give you the opportunity to become more competitive?
At MBMI Metal Buildings, our metal barns and steel farm buildings can be built for a fraction of the cost of wooden agricultural buildings. In addition to affordability, these steel agricultural buildings also require minimal maintenance, and they deliver an average lifespan of 40+ years. We know your time is money, and time spent maintaining a barn is time taken away from producing, and that is money lost! Make sure you're maximizing your efficiency and bottom line when you choose custom steel barns from MBMI Metal Buildings.
Are you thinking about buying a pole barn?
Now, why would you do that? Don't rush into anything before you explore steel barn buildings as an option.
At MBMI Metal Buildings, our pre-fabricated metal agricultural buildings are as economical as a pole barn structures but with much more usable space because we can design clear-span buildings.
Why build with light gauge pole barns when you can construct a heavy duty I-beam metal barns? You get increased functionality and durability at an affordable price when you choose steel farm buildings over pole barns. Don't miss your chance to maximize your new structure and the value you get from it. We guarantee you our building will outlast the pole building any day!
Get a FREE Price Quote
Benefits of Steel Farm Buildings
Your steel agricultural buildings come with an array of benefits, including:
- Wind Resistance: Your steel barn buildings are designed to withstand heavy winds up to 200 miles per hour.
- Selection: Beyond function, our metal farm buildings are attractive and fully customizable. Choose from among our traditional and custom designs to find the look that complements your facility’s existing architecture and appearance.
- Mold and Termite Resistant: You have enough to worry about without spending time on mold and termite infestation. When you select pre-engineered agricultural buildings from MBMI Metal Buildings, your worries about mold and termites disappear.
- Low Maintenance: Once your steel barn building is in place, it should deliver maximum performance and value over the long-term with little maintenance required.
- Get Yours Fast: Prefabricated metal barns can be designed, constructed and installed much more quickly than alternative materials. Are you in desperate need of a steel farm building? Get it fast when you choose MBMI Metal Buildings as your provider.
MBMI Steel Barns
When you choose MBMI Metal Buildings, you get steel farm buildings that are (1) designed to your exact specifications, (2) made with only the highest quality materials, (3) fast and easy to construct, (4) and requires minimal maintenance, (5) all for an affordable price; those are the only kinds of metal building MBMI produces.
Our team works closely with you to ensure your vision for steel barn buildings becomes a reality. Our onsite engineers can design up to 200 feet wide without the need of any columns, and as long as you like. Your agricultural steel building can be customized for use as a barn, riding arena, shed, storage building, car barn, garage or anything you need. Insulation packages are great for keeping the cold out in the winter and keeping cool in the summer. Utilizing natural lighting in your building can lower your operating costs further. Our agricultural steel barns are an exceptional value, especially given your ability to customize the product to meet your specific needs. We are sure you won't be disappointed.
The immense competition amongst producers today puts constant pressure on farmers to look for the best quality tools at the best price to maintain a competitive edge. Agricultural buildings play a large role in running a farm efficiently. At MBMI Metal Buildings we know you need your building to be dependable and reliable because it will be the home for your livestock or the shelter for your equipment. Moreover, these buildings must still be within your budgets so that the prices of your products and your competitiveness in the industry aren't affected.
View more in the
agricultural buildings gallery